Where: 870 Gold Flat Road, Nevada City, California
When: Saturday, May 31 – 8:00am to 4:00pm
Please Pre-register Here
* Live Music
* FREE Lunch For Mini Owners
* Car Show
* Scenic Driving Tour
* DYNO Testing
* Product Discounts
* Sprint Booster Demos on your own MINI
* Celebrity guest speakers
* Expert Panel
* Specialty Vehicles
* Expression Graphics will be here again making event shirts!
* Much more!
Come to the only Mini event that takes place in the Gold Country, on the site of an actual Gold Mine from the 1800’s!
We will take a tour down to an old gold mining camp, originally known as Indiana Camp, (settled by miners from Indiana in 1849), it is now known as the town of Washington. There we will stop at the Yuba River where you can pan for gold!
The six acre Mini Mania compound is set right on the old tailings of the historic Sneath & Clay gold mine just across the street (a few of the original buildings still stand!) surrounded by majestic pines, blue skies and (hopefully) spring-like weather throughout the day.
Mini Club Member? Check out how you can showcase your club at this event: Mini Club Displays
Places to stay:
- Holiday Inn Express – 530.477.1701 – Newest hotel in the area located in Downtown Grass Valley (about 5 minutes away).
- Best Western Gold Country – 530.273.1393 – Next stop up the freeway from Mini Mania (ask us for the twisty backroad route!)
- Two Room Inn – 530.265.3618 – At the top of Broad Street in the heart of downtown Nevada City.
- Outside Inn – 530.265.2233 – Ideally located close to downtown! Great resource for things to do, places to see, and lots of other information too!
- National Hotel – 530.265.4551 – The oldest continuously-operating hotel in California (or hearabouts, anyway). In the heart of downtown Nevada City.
- Holbrooke Hotel – 530.273.1353 – Another historic Gold Rush hotel in nearby Grass Valley.
- Gold Miners Inn (Holiday Inn) – 530.477.1700 – Brand new hotel right in the middle of downtown Grass Valley. – 121 Bank Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Piety Hill Cottages – 530.265.2245 – Comfortable, private and cozy cottages are a relaxed setting for singles, couples & families – 523 Sacramento Street
Nevada City, CA 95959
Mini Mania would like to thank the following organizations for their support of NCA 2014: